the photo shop. While making this cool picture I used the Marquee tool which is to make circles and rectangles.I also used the Lasso tool which allows me to make different kinds of shapes and tool sizes. There is a tool called The Move tool which allows me to move pictures from one side to the other. The Eye drop is a tool that can make me use a color that I have used before. And then we have the normal tools called paint brush,pencil, eraser and paint.

3 comments:
You have done a great job of making a blog.
Well done!!!!!!!!!!
Nikaya...
Your snowman is splendid. I like the way you mixed up the colors though you might want to think about using some layer styles to make it stand out more. Other than that, great job.
-Adi
Nikaya,
Great Job! It looks like you spent a lot of time on your snowman! Its great how the colors are just red and black!
-Sarah
Post a Comment